The Facts are, Many fireplaces do not function correctly due to improper design. Most existing masonry fireplaces do not meet current building codes and some fireplaces are simply unusable. Does your fireplace function properly and meet building code?
- Does the room get smoky?
- Why does the house seem colder when I light the fire?
- Why do the walls surrounding the fireplace get so hot?
So What's Happening?
Some of these undesirable and potentially dangerous conditions are not very obvious, such as:
- Hidden Combustibles behind the brink or under the floor
- Insufficient thickness of hearth, fireplace and chimney walls
- Inadequate or excessive draft
The Ahren-Fire Fireplace System
Restore your masonry fireplace and correct most improper design problems. The complete system can also improve your fireplace so that it meets local building codes.
The ahren-fire fireplace can make sitting in front of a roaring fire a pleasant experience again! Improves fireplace safety
- UL tested
- UL Listed – zero clearance to combustibles inside a 4″ thick brick structure.
- Brings fireplaces up to code
- Durable and attractive
- Strong reinforced cast refractory material
- Realistic brick pattern
- Does not change the existing fireplace face
- Eight Ahren-Fire models available for an exact fit